Free Printable Valentines: DIY Smarties Love Bug Cards

In case you didn’t know, Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, and children everywhere will be exchanging sweet little cards. My little lady is one of those kids, and if you know me at all, you know that I couldn’t very well let her hand out some ugly store bought cards. SO, I came up with a sweet little design that incorporates her favorite candy: Smarties.

free, printable, valentine, smarties, love bug

Aren’t they cute? Because I love you, I made a free printable file so you can make these sweet little Smarties Love Bug Valentines with your little one. They’re super simple to make, and your child will have fun handing them out in class.

free, printable, valentine, smarties, love bug

All you’ll need is some bright white card stock, a paper cutter (or scissors), a pen, and some pretty washi tape. Let your kiddo fill in their name after you get them all cut out, and use the washi tape to secure the Smarties to the Valentines. Simple as can be!

free, printable, valentine, smarties, love bug

Happy card-making! If you download the Valentines and enjoy them, please leave a comment to let me know. Thanks!

THE SMALL PRINT: You may not accept credit for the design of this card or sell it to anyone. Senojal Designs retains the copyright. If you wish to share the digital file with others, please direct them to this post. Do not e-mail the file all over the world. Please don’t link directly to the download file. Click to download your Free Printable Smarties Love Bug Valentines!

Check Out More Freebies

gem-valentine-free-printable-felcity-paper

You can find more free printables, including this You’re a Real Gem Valentine, in the freebies section of leslieannjones.com. Happy Printing!

Until next time, grace and peace.

for the love of god, prayer journals, bible study, christian women, faith matters, spiritual growth, god, christian faith

• Meredith Teasley - TOO CUTE!02.09.12 – 12:12 pmReplyCancel

• Liz Dee - I LOVE these!  Thank you Leslie Ann! :)02.09.12 – 12:48 pmReplyCancel

• Leslie Ann -  So glad! Thanks for stopping by :)02.09.12 – 2:02 pm

• April in MA - Fantastic! Many thanks for sharing. I already had cards ready to go this year, but I know what I’m doing next year!02.12.12 – 12:13 pmReplyCancel

• Leslie Ann - Sounds like a good plan! I’m so glad you like my design :)02.13.12 – 9:24 am

• Elizabethbee - Very sweet! My girls love these~ thank you so much. :)02.13.12 – 2:02 pmReplyCancel

• Leslie Ann - You’re so welcome! Hope your girls have as much fun handing them out as my daughter did :) 02.14.12 – 8:48 am

• moziesme - Thank you!  We just printed these off for a “late” Valentine’s party tomorrow… 02.15.12 – 10:00 pmReplyCancel

• Inspirational Bible Quotes - These are adorable! Such a great idea. I need to remember these for next year!

02.24.12 – 10:55 amReplyCancel

• jessica wilson - oh so adorable! i would make these for my friends…love smarties! 01.01.13 – 8:57 pmReplyCancel

• Leslie Ann - So glad you like them :) Thanks for stopping by!02.07.13 – 1:26 pm

• Lindy Meyers - I will be making these with my 4 year old for Valentines Day this year!  Thank you so much for the adorable, easy printable!01.02.13 – 5:34 pmReplyCancel

• Leslie Ann - I hope your child loves them! Thanks for taking the time to comment and let me know you like the Valentine :)02.07.13 – 1:27 pm

• Joia Dooley - Thank you for the adorable free design!  I was looking for cards for my four year old daughter to give to some friends and these are perfect!  You are very talented!01.23.13 – 8:42 pmReplyCancel

• Leslie Ann - You’re so welcome! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)02.07.13 – 1:27 pm

• Edible Valentine’s Day Cards - […]   Source: Leslie Ann Jones […]01.23.13 – 8:56 pmReplyCancel

• Renay Houck - These are so adorable! I have boys so I didn’t use them, but I copied the link and mailed it to a friend with a butterfly-loving little girl. Great work!! Thanks for sharing!!01.26.13 – 7:03 pmReplyCancel

• Leslie Ann - I hope your friend liked the Valentines. Thanks for stopping by my blog and spreading the word :)02.07.13 – 1:28 pm

• Friday 5 – Valentines Ideas for Smarties - Two Crazy Noodles - […] leslieannjones.com via Stephanie on […]01.28.13 – 1:45 pmReplyCancel

• Zoe’s Valentine Cards - Two Crazy Noodles - […] The Valentine Butterfly Printable is available from LeslieAnnJones.com.  […]02.03.13 – 10:05 pmReplyCancel

• Amanda J. Kolar Blouch - Thanks! printed these for my daughter’s kindergarten class. Feels a little more personal than buying what everyone else can buy.  Cute!!!! 02.06.13 – 10:00 amReplyCancel

• Leslie Ann - You’re welcome! My daughter loved handing them out last year. Hope yours has just as much fun :) Thanks for stopping by my blog!02.07.13 – 1:28 pm

• Becky Arnes Baker - Thank you so much for the free printable:) My daughter is passing them out to her fourth grade class:) She LOVES smarties, so we thought these were PERFECT:) Thanks again!02.11.13 – 2:23 pmReplyCancel

• Leslie Ann - You’re so welcome! I hope your daughter loves passing them out. Happy Valentine’s Day :)02.11.13 – 10:02 pm

• Barb - These are adorable! Thank you for sharing! :)02.11.14 – 9:20 pmReplyCancel

• Leslie Ann - You’re so welcome! Thanks for stopping by :)02.11.14 – 10:04 pm

• Wendie - I was looking for something cute, yet inexpensive, to hand out to all of the children I work with at our church – which is about 75 – so this was perfect! Thank you so much for creating this adorable valentine! I am printing out my butterflies now.02.13.14 – 7:09 amReplyCancel

• Leslie Ann - Glad to hear that you’re putting the Valentines to good use. Hope the kiddos love them! Thanks for stopping by :)02.13.14 – 10:45 am

• JB - Found your design on Pinterest! Love, love, love this sweet valentine! Perfect for my first grader. Thank you!02.13.14 – 11:53 amReplyCancel

• Leslie Ann - Glad to be of help! Hope they’re a hit in the classroom. Thanks for stopping by!02.13.14 – 12:02 pm

• Free Printable Valentine: You're a Real Gem | Leslie Ann Jones | Faith + Life + Design - […] can see my entire collection of free printables, including these Love Bug Smarties Valentines in the freebies section. Happy […]02.18.14 – 12:47 pmReplyCancel

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *